This past year I worked with a client who was getting beat up by competitors that were charging 1/2 of what my client normally charged. Unfortunately, this happens in many wedding categories and marketplaces.
The initial reaction might be to lower prices. This is a losing strategy and is often not necessary.
I recommended a different approach; significantly amp up the use of testimonials and reviews.
And it worked!
Here are 10 ways to use reviews and testimonials. Give yourself one point for each one that you are currently using.
If you score less than 8 points you might want to change that – promptly.
(1) On the home page of your website (and throughout your website)
(2) Just before the call-to-action at the bottom of your website pages
(3) To create blog posts
(4) As individual social media posts
(5) In your Facebook page cover image
(6) In your email newsletter
(7) On the back of your business cards
(8) In your sales presentations
(9) In your email signature
(10) On your post-inquiry-landing page (http://trypilp.com)