Last week I shared a great Infographic about the POWER OF REVIEWS.
So now the question is: How and where should you use them?
Here are 10 ways to use reviews and testimonials that have BIG impact.
(1) On the home page of your website (and throughout your website)
(2) Just before the call-to-action at the bottom of your website pages
(3) To create blog posts
(4) As individual social media posts
(5) In your Facebook page cover image
(6) In your email newsletter
(7) On the back of your business cards
(8) In your sales presentations
(9) In your email signature
(10) On your post-inquiry-landing page (http://trypilp.com)
Not already a BOOK MORE WEDDINGS newsletter subscriber? Get more helpful advice delivered directly to your inbox every Monday morning. Expert advice, easy-to-understand "how to" guidance, and it's FREE.
Chris Jaeger produces Book More Weddings and writes the BOOK MORE WEDDINGS NEWSLETTER (weekly). He is the Founder and Director of the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WEDDING INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS (IAWIP) and a wedding industry marketing veteran with more than 20 years of experience marketing to brides and grooms.