You should only advertise at WeddingWire or The Knot if you take into consideration the following:
- You clearly understand what you are buying and where your listing will show up.
- You are going to put in the necessary work to optimize your listing or storefront at either site.
- You currently get great results from your website.
- Your website is optimized for conversion and turns visitors into inquiries, phone calls, and sales.
- You will put in place a system to accurately measure the specific traffic they send to your website.
- You will put into place a system that accurately measures if traffic from these websites turns into inquiries and sales (i.e. landing pages).
- You will monitor and review your results to accurately calculate the return on investment (ROI) for your advertising at each site.
- You will know where you are going to be placed relative to your competition.
- You will monitor your listings and positioning.
- You have a fine-tuned inquiry follow-up system.
If you are not going to do these things, and instead take a “throwing mud at the wall and hoping something sticks” approach, then buying advertising at The Knot, WeddingWire, or anywhere online will probably not be a good investment.
Also See Part One of this article: https://bookmoreweddings.com/should-you-advertise-at-weddingwire-or-the-knot/
Questions? Email me at email@example.com