(1) Make a commitment to “AMP UP” your social media marketing. Doing it correctly and effectively will give you a much more favorable ROI.
(2) Create a 90 day strategy and content plan. Post consistently, at least once a week, ideally 3x a week.
(3) Create and post high quality and interesting information that your target audience will say “Wow, that’s great information and very helpful!”
(4) Focus on “engagement” with your audience and then driving traffic to your website or other contact points. Create posts that people will LIKE, COMMENT, or SHARE.
(5) Measure everything using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics. When you see a post topic get a lot of engagement you’ve just identified a “hot button” with your audience.
(6) Use high-quality large graphics that are bigger than 700 pixels wide. Larger images get more attention in the news feed of someone who has LIKED your page.
(7) Use “social proof.” Testimonials, reviews, awards, and professional credentials. Post your reviews as you get them at The Knot, WeddingWire, or Yelp!.
(8) Always use Facebook Marketing Best Practices to avoid wasting time and effort.
“Using Chris’s recommendations we saw a 30% increase in inquiries in the first 90 days. I can close about 80% of our inquiries, so needless to say this has been a big bump in sales for our business. Hire Chris to do a website review for your wedding business as I did, you’ll be glad you did, I’m sure of it!" - Carol Clarke, Owner, Bridal Gown Care
Greetings! My name is Chris Jaeger and I produce the Book More Weddings website. I am also the Founder of the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals.
If you are not getting the results you expect from your website and internet marketing, or you are getting good results but would like BETTER results, follow this link.
I offer anyone in the wedding industry a complimentary no-obligation Discovery Session.
You can learn more about me here. You can reach me anytime by phone at (978) 325-2983.