Q: Chris, any ideas on how I can book more weddings? We have a successful wedding photography business in the Atlanta area, but there is a ton of competition and this past year our website traffic and inquiries were down.
A: There are several ways that your wedding business can book more weddings.
1. Networking: Attend bridal shows and networking events to connect with potential clients and other wedding industry professionals.
2. Online presence: Make sure your website is up-to-date and easy to navigate. Use social media to showcase your work and connect with potential clients.
Maybe it’s time to get an expert’s opinion of your website and internet marketing.
3. Marketing: Use targeted advertising and email campaigns to reach potential clients. Consider offering special promotions or discounts to attract new business.
4. Referral programs: Encourage current clients to refer their friends and family to your business.
5. Be responsive: Make sure to respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner. This can help build trust and rapport with potential clients.
6. Provide excellent customer service: Make sure that your clients are happy with your services. Positive reviews and word of mouth are great ways to attract new clients.
7. Diversify: Offer additional services or wedding-related products such as photography, videography, wedding favors, or wedding planning services.
8. Collaboration: Partner with other wedding vendors in your area to cross-promote each other’s services and expand your reach.
9. Understand your target market: Understand who your ideal clients are and tailor your marketing efforts to reach them.
10. Continuously improve: Keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the industry and strive to improve your services to stay ahead of the competition.
“I’ve worked with Chris for 15+ years and when I wanted to upgrade my dated website he was the natural person to make it happen. In addition to the technical support, I needed his marketing insight and SEO expertise which are second to none. Reach out to Chris if you want better results from your website and internet marketing.” - George Banfalvi, Owner, Fifth Avenue Events & Entertainment
“Chris has always been a trusted resource of valuable internet marketing guidance and information for more than 15 years. Reach out for one of his complimentary Discovery Sessions, you’ll be glad you did.” - John Cover, Owner, Reflections Event Group
“Using Chris’s recommendations we saw a 30% increase in inquiries in the first 90 days. I can close about 80% of our inquiries, so needless to say this has been a big bump in sales for our business. Hire Chris to do a website review for your wedding business as I did, you’ll be glad you did, I’m sure of it!" - Carol Clarke, Owner, Bridal Gown Care
“Chris is my GO-TO guy for search engine optimization (SEO). I recently wanted to get more visibility with Google and get better rankings for my Average Cost of a Wedding project. Chris gave me about a dozen recommendations that I’m pleased to say worked VERY QUICKLY. If you want better visibility at Google for your business website reach out to Chris. Take advantage of one of his Discovery Consultations or a Website & Internet Marketing Audit. You’ll be glad you did.” - Shane McMurray, Publisher of The Wedding Report and Average Cost of a Wedding
Greetings! My name is Chris Jaeger and I produce the Book More Weddings website. I am also the Founder of the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals and coach at Build Your Wedding Business.
I am a published Amazon author and the information in my book "100+ Things You Can Do to Book More Weddings: Reach More Engaged Couples, Drive More Traffic to Your Website, Get More Inquiries, and Book More Weddings" has helped thousands of wedding professionals reach more engaged couples and book more weddings.
I have been an educational speaker at the WeddingMBA, Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Association for Wedding Professionals International, and many local groups such as the Charlottesville Wedding and Event Professionals and the Bellingham Business Association.
I am a wedding industry marketing veteran with more than 25+ years of experience marketing to engaged couples.
If you are not getting the results you expect from your website and internet marketing, or you are getting good results but would like BETTER results, follow this link.
I offer anyone in the wedding industry a complimentary no-obligation Discovery Session.