After word-of-mouth, testimonials and reviews are probably the most powerful tools in your Internet marketing toolbox. Websites like Yelp! and Amazon have trained everyone to look for and read what others have experienced before making a buying decision.
With this in mind, I am going to ask you to focus on getting more testimonials and reviews from your happy customers in the next year. If you would like to see a 20% to 30% bump in your sales in the next twelve months, getting and using more testimonials is a great way to do it.
So how do you actually get those testimonials? See the Action Items below!
(1) Ask for them. Create a system to follow-up with customers to get testimonials and reviews. Give your customers a couple of weeks after their wedding before doing this.
(2) Create a page at your website describing how to leave you a review. Remember to link to it in your email signature.
(3) Create an easy to use link for Google reviews. Unfortunately, this is trickier than you might think. HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT.
(4) Use your testimonials and reviews to create blog posts.
(5) Use your testimonials and reviews as individual, periodic Facebook and Instagram posts.
Recommended Next Read: The Testimonials Most People In The Wedding Industry Forget About
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org