If you’re a news junky no doubt you have heard about ChatGPT. AKA “Open AI.”
Have you tried it yet?
It’s pretty AAAAA-MAAAAY-ZIIIING.
I’m playing with it and asked it:
What are five things I should ask a wedding vendor before hiring them for my wedding?
Here was the response (exactly, cut/pasted here). It took about 15 seconds to kick it out.
(1) When hiring a wedding vendor, it’s important to ask the right questions to ensure that they are the right fit for your wedding. Here are five things you should ask before hiring a wedding vendor:
(2) What is included in your services and what are your pricing and package options? Make sure you understand what services are included and if there are any additional costs.
(3) Can you provide references or a portfolio of past work? Ask for references or a portfolio of their past work to get an idea of their experience and the quality of their work.
(4) Are you available on my wedding date? Make sure the vendor is available on your wedding date and that they can accommodate your schedule and requirements.
(5) How do you handle emergencies or unforeseen issues? Ask about the vendor’s contingency plan for dealing with emergencies or unforeseen issues that may arise during your wedding.
(6) How do you communicate and work with other vendors? It’s important to know how the vendor will communicate and coordinate with other vendors to ensure a seamless and smooth wedding day.
(7) Are you licensed and insured? It’s important to know that the vendor is licensed and insured to protect yourself in case of any accident or other issues.
(8) Can you accommodate any specific requests or dietary restrictions? It’s important to know if the vendor can accommodate any specific requests or dietary restrictions you or your guests may have.
(9) How do you handle payments and deposits? Ask about the vendor’s payment and deposit policies to make sure you understand the terms and conditions before hiring.
Join the conversation about ChatGPT over at the Book More Wedding Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1888858264525535
“I’ve worked with Chris for 15+ years and when I wanted to upgrade my dated website he was the natural person to make it happen. In addition to the technical support, I needed his marketing insight and SEO expertise which are second to none. Reach out to Chris if you want better results from your website and internet marketing.” - George Banfalvi, Owner, Fifth Avenue Events & Entertainment
“Chris has always been a trusted resource of valuable internet marketing guidance and information for more than 15 years. Reach out for one of his complimentary Discovery Sessions, you’ll be glad you did.” - John Cover, Owner, Reflections Event Group
“Using Chris’s recommendations we saw a 30% increase in inquiries in the first 90 days. I can close about 80% of our inquiries, so needless to say this has been a big bump in sales for our business. Hire Chris to do a website review for your wedding business as I did, you’ll be glad you did, I’m sure of it!" - Carol Clarke, Owner, Bridal Gown Care
Hi there. My name is Chris Jaeger and I produce the Book More Weddings website. I am also the Founder of the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals and coach at Build Your Wedding Business. I am a published Amazon author and my book "100+ Things You Can Do to Book More Weddings: Reach More Engaged Couples, Drive More Traffic to Your Website, Get More Inquiries, and Book More Weddings" has helped thousands of wedding professionals reach more engaged couples and book more weddings.
I have been an educational speaker at the WeddingMBA, Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Association for Wedding Professionals International, and many local groups such as the Charlottesville Wedding and Event Professionals and the Bellingham Business Association.
I am a wedding industry marketing veteran with more than 25+ years of experience marketing to engaged couples.
If you are not getting the results you expect from your website and internet marketing, or you are getting good results but would like BETTER results, follow this link.
I offer anyone in the wedding industry a complimentary no-obligation Discovery Session.