Blogging is a powerful way to promote your expertise, get better rankings at Google, get more inquiries from your website, and BOOK MORE WEDDINGS
Blog posts can be created with as little as 125 to 150 words. The biggest challenge most people have overcoming “writer’s block” or trying to figure out what to write about that won’t be a complete waste of time.
If you are not a writer or don’t have the time for blogging I recommend you outsource your blogging.
Check out Mark Kingsdorf at https://weddingghost.com/
Each of your blog posts should end with a call-to-action if not an online inquiry form ready to use!
Here are 5 blog post ideas that I guarantee will get an engaged couple’s attention and help you get more inquiries from your website.
- How you are dealing with Covid
- Staff Profiles for each employee and/or intern
- Highlight Your Membership in Professional Associations (join the International Association of Wedding Professionals)
- The story behind one of your favorite weddings with 4-8 photos
- Reviews from The Knot and/or WeddingWire (easy cut and paste!)
- Favorite other wedding vendors or wedding businesses you’ve worked with
- Behind-the-scenes pictures of your company getting ready for a wedding
- Wedding trends; in general and in your geographical marketplace which can be different
- Seasonal wedding planning issues and ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The history of your company (this should be easy to use content from your existing About page)
- How to create a realistic budget for your type of products or services
Questions? Email me at email@example.com