(1) Make a commitment to “amp up” your social media marketing. Doing it correctly and effectively will give you a favorable ROI.
(2) Create a 90 day strategy and content plan. Post consistently, at least 3x a week.
(3) Create and post high quality and interesting information that your target audience will say “Wow, that’s great!”
(4) Focus on “engagement” with your audience and then driving traffic to your website or other contact points.
(5) Measure everything using Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
(6) Use high-quality large graphics (bigger than 700 pixels wide). Use LOTS of them.
(7) Use “social proof.” Testimonials, reviews, awards, and professional credentials.
(8) Always use Facebook Marketing Best Practices to avoid wasting time and effort.